Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Medusa DesignClock Skin

Aloha,

Last weekend I was looking for some inspiration for new UI controls and stumbled upon a really interesting watch design. The moment I saw it I knew I need to create a JavaFX control of it.
Well lucky me with Medusa in place I only had to create the clock skin which was an easy task (after I wrapped my brain around the transformation and clipping stuff).
So here is the original version that I've found on the web...



And here is a little video of my Medusa version...



I think my version is close enough to the original one and because it's now part of Medusa you can enjoy it too :)

It will be part of the next Medusa release which will be 6.2 but if you can't wait feel free to check out the latest version of Medusa at github.

That's it for today...so keep coding...

1 comment: